Friday 9 March 2012

First Blog!

I decided to start Blogging as I have thoughts and ideas regarding Photography that I would like to share...

Hopefully anyone who reads or follows these Blogs will find something useful, or interesting. Worst case scenario, I would like to think it helped you kill a few minutes of your day if you were really bored.

With time the Blog site will gain shape, and I'll be updating it regularly with pictures from recenty shoots, gear reviews, and various ideas I might have.

I may even attempt at doing a video version of these reviews and getting in front of the camera to do some YouTube stuff! :S

First Blog I thought I should keep short and sweet... but I hope you choose to follow these, as I would like to think it's an entertaining read in some way or another...

Leo

www.leophoto.co.uk
www.facebook.com/leophoto.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment