Saturday 31 March 2012

Nadia & Nathan - Wedding

The best way I can describe this Wedding I shot was that it was a very relaxed day...

Both Bride and Groom were so easy going it's unreal, and Nathan was cracking me up during the Wedding. Especially when the reminder on his phone went off which says "Wedding Day" lol... Like any Bride will let her Groom forget his Wedding Day lol...

Also, I just loved how when they were saying their vows, Nathan even found a moment to crack a joke even at that point... lol...

Nadia was also a joy to shoot. Catching her in those candid moments was a pleasure, as you can just see within her face she was extremely happy.


Unfortunately the weather was not the best and that it had rained that day, although thankfully it wasn't raining during the wedding. But as it rained, the ground was wet, and Nadia's heels were digging straight through the ground, making it very difficult and dangerous to have many Portraits outside in the Reception Venue Garden (The Chateau).


I had a quick sweep around the venue and found a fairly large window... The light was diffused by the clouds, so it was very difficult to do a completely blacked out silohuette, but I feel this actually worked out better. With the soft Rim Light around their outline, and a touch of fill light, probably reflecting off the wall behind me, gave their faces a touch of light which made them recognisable.


As with every event, I try to capture even the little details... The Bucks Fizz and the way the glasses were laid out called out to me... it's also because I do enjoy a good drink and the Bucks Fizz just looked even more appealing to me to shoot lol...

www.facebook.com/leophoto.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment